Hello fellow bookworms!
I hope you’ve had the most amazing month ever!!!✨💖 I’ve had a decent month with more or less the same routine (boring🙄) but some great reads.
What I Read...
I read 11 books this month✨ Most of these were on the longer side and so many of them were highly anticipated reads for me.
Number of pages read: 4551
Book(s) of the Month
I am totally obsessed with The Once and the Future Witches! It is easily one of the best books I’ve read this year ✨
- The Death Script by Ashutosh Bhardwaj (physical ARC by Harper Collins India)
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
September Book Reviews
Click on the book cover to go to the review!
September 2020 Posts
Links I Enjoyed This Month
🌼 Upcoming Releases by Latinx authors I am eager to read at BookishWanderess
🌼 Book Review – Dear Reader: The Comfort and Joy of Books by Cathy Rentzenbrink at Bookbound
🌼 Recommending My Favorite Books With Yearning at Wordy and Whimsical
🌼 Book Review: The Silvered Serpents at Novels and Nebulas
🌼 Live and Let Read: My Thoughts on Banned and Censored Books at Witty and Sarcastic Book Club
🌼 Book Review: Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse at NovelNotions
🌼 Things I Don’t Like in Books at A Book, A Though
🌼 Hispanic Heritage Month 2020|Books on my TBR at Ecstatic Yet Chaotic
🌼 40 Book Blogging Goals to Motivate You to Succeed at Book Family Rogerson
🌼 Book Review: Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko – An Illuminating and Riveting West African-Inspired Fantasy That Will Sweep You Off Your Feet, Blow Your Mind, and Leave You in Awe at The Quiet Pond
🌼 Lets Talk about Spoilers at Starry Sky Books
🌼 28 Books With Bisexual Rep For You To Read Right Now In Honour Of Bi Awareness Week!! at Marshmallow Harmonies
Reviews Coming up on the Blog
In Real Life/Other Things
- Received two more physical ARCs: I received two gorgeous ARCs from Harper Collins India! They are Inheritance and Sugarbread by Balli Kaur Jaiswal. Look at these cute covers😍 I am eagerly looking forward to read them!
- New plants!!!: It seems like the plant life has chosen me after all. After 3 trips to the local nursery, our balcony and living room now houses close to 15 plants of all shapes, sizes and colours🌼😍 I am even planning on trying my hands at growing a few vegetables? Lets see how that goes 🤞
- Went out for dinner after 6 whole months: Never thought going out to dinner with family would be a highlight of the month some day. Wonders never cease 😛 It was my mom’s birthday and restaurants are finally open, so we decided to go out to eat, with all the necessary precautions of course. It was a good day!
That’s it for me! I hope you enjoyed reading my monthly update. I would like to hear from you too.
How was your month? What was new in YOUR life this month?
Which books did you read? What was your best read?
Any other thing you want to share?
You can pick any categories from above and can tell me your interpretations. Also, if you do a monthly wrap-up, leave me your link in comments and I’ll be sure to visit 🙂
*Linking to @Feedyourfictionaddiction who hosts monthly wrap up round up and giveaway!